Old May 24th 05, 12:03 PM
Dave Hall

On Fri, 20 May 2005 15:40:52 -0400, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

him from human flaws or the consequences of
acting out on them.

Except when those flaws belong to Bush, then those consequences go out
the window and people like you blame the demos for his incompetence.

Because those "flaws" were largely invented

by the left leaning media.

Get reality in your life. Failing to balance the budget,

Bush never promised to balance the budget at this time. That's to come
in the future.

... the report
by the Pentagon two days ago that "Iraq war not fairing as well as
originally thought".

According to whom? Link please. That statement in itself is
meaningless. "Not fairing well" could simply means that we're a little
behind schedule. I suppose you consider the establishment of an
independent Iraqi government as not an important achievement?

.....the lack of protection for the troops he sent
in to battle underequipped and ill prepared.

I suppose you've forgotten this now infamous quote: "I actually voted
for the 87 billion, before I voted against it". What do you think that
87 billion was for?

,,the list goes on and his
failures have nothing to do with the demos, despite your hatred.

Yea sure. When you stand up for what is right, you're bound to take a
few on the chin in the process. Those who refuse to stand up, out of
fear of taking those few on the chin, are the ones to be very afraid
of.

There has been none to date which have been
proven.

Then show me the balanced budget.

Never promised.

Tell it to the military sons and
daughters and parents who have lost loved ones for the very preventable
reason of not having proper protection, supplies and equipment.

A very valid reason why John F. Kerry is not the president today.

Now Bush is cutting bases in the US to pay for his tax cuts and failing
(admitted by the Pentagon) war, the same thing you blasted Clinton for
daring to entertain a few years ago, and he didn't even do it.

When did I "blast" Clinton for closing military bases?

Rathergate, is a glaring example of one such
smear which got discovered before any real
damage could be done.

You are wired to focus on anything but repsonsibility. You seek
abdication of the Bush failures through unrealistic self-denial,

I seek the truth, and I place blame where the blame belongs, and that
starts with those who seek to destroy this country out of a
ideological hatred of our way of life. I don't blame the one leader
with the cajones to call it like it is and stand up to it.

The liberals, on the other hand, when the truth cleverly evades them,
make up their own version of the truth to justify actions which would,
in an earlier generation, be considered treason.

Then there is the more recent Newsweek
gaffe about flushing the Koran down a toilet
(How does one flush a book down a toilet
anyway?).

They have port- a-potty's in Gunatanamo, not toilets.

I'm really interested in how you would know that with any accuracy.

BTW, port-a-potti's don't flush.

Did you know that the gutless clowns at
Newsweek had the nerve to actually blame
the repercussions of their erroneous reporting
on the Bush administration, for not denying it
quickly enough?

The BUsh administration began the phoney reporting with their bogus
"press releases" when it was found to be nothing of the sort, but you
are not surprisingly silent when the Bush party fails with the same
tactics.

This isn't about Bush, this is about a trusted news organization which
recklessly printed a story which turned out to be bogus, which
resulted in the deaths of 17 people, and incited further anti-U.S.
behavior. Which begs the question , who's side is Newsweek on?

They print a lie, and they blame Bush for not
denying it, as the reason why those people
.were killed in the protests. Unbelievable!

Not as unbelievable as a homosexual prostitute circumventing general WH
security protocol reserved for only those with higher clearance with
zero explanation of how and why the security FAILED.

Gee, that one never made the front page. Must have been one of
Clinton's leftovers. That's why the mainstream news didn't fly with
it.

Chances are you would have cheated.

I've never cheated on any assignment that I've
ever done. I've never had to.

Then why did you not provide the 2914 Stony Creek Rd address to the FCC
as required by law?

Ah, so you've decided to print the information without my permission
eh? I knew you couldn't resist the urge.

BTW, you need to either upgrade or trash your "Spy" software (Or ask
for a refund of that $9.95). THAT was my OLD address. Stony creek road
was were I was born and raised and spent most of my CB career. I moved
from there in 1999.

You can verify this by going on QRZ and loading the 1993 version of
the callbook, and then look at what address my call is listed with.

I accept (once again) your apology.

Because you lost all credibility for all your claims for many valid
reasons.

What you think is irrelevant,

It's not what I think, it's what more and more regs are conveying to you
on a regualr basis.

Name them.

and contrary to your wild imagination, you do
not represent the majority.

Contrary to your claims that have been corrected by the majority of the
regs, it is yourself that is of the most radical, hypocritical, and of a
minority position that is usually incorrect.

Prove it. Other that you, Frank, and occasionally Landshark, who
actually even gives enough of a crap about these jabs that we
exchange, to even chime in?

But I'll make a deal with you, I'll tell you every
place where I went to school, when you give
me your real name and address.

You invoked your schooling of your own free will.

I did not offer to provide specific details.

Your personal
obsessive mania concerning my personal life

Yet it is you who is obsessively looking up personal info about me
(And getting most of it wrong in the process).

The facts betray you.

has nothing to do with your
unsolicited claims posted by yourself in order to lend your hurt
feelings and soiled ago an image of support. This is done only because
of your need for validation. You can find no support on or of your own.

I'm not the one who feels the need to continually convince myself of
the existence of a mythical "majority" who's support doesn't really
exist.

Deal?

Checkmate.

Yep, that's my boat.