Old May 24th 05, 03:17 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Fri, 20 May 2005 15:40:52 -0400,
(I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
him from human flaws or the consequences of
acting out on them.

Except when those flaws belong to Bush, then those consequences go out
the window and people like you blame the demos for his incompetence.

Because those "flaws" were largely invented

by the left leaning media.

Get reality in your life. Failing to balance the budget,

Bush never promised to balance the budget at
this time. That's to come in the future.

... the report
by the Pentagon two days ago that "Iraq war not fairing as well as
originally thought".

According to whom?

The Pentagon.

Link please.

Already posted it once.

That statement in itself is

meaningless. "Not fairing well" could simply

means that we're a little behind schedule. I

suppose you consider the establishment of an

independent Iraqi government as not an

important achievement?

Ask the Pentagon.

.....the lack of protection for the troops he sent in to battle
underequipped and ill prepared.

I suppose you've forgotten this now infamous

quote: "I actually voted for the 87 billion,

before I voted against it". What do you think

that 87 billion was for?

Blaming anyone but Bush for over three years of inadequate supply,
protection, and gear
for our troops shows exactly how well you comprehend your government.

,,the list goes on and his
failures have nothing to do with the demos, despite your hatred.

Yea sure. When you stand up for what is right,

you're bound to take a few on the chin in the

process.

Placing unprepared troops and others in battle is not standing up, it is
a failure and illustration of the president's strategy and incompetence.
Ignoring Iran, Dharfur, and N Korea is not standing up.

Those who refuse to stand up, out of fear of

taking those few on the chin, are the ones to

be very afraid of.

Sort of like yourself in regards to radio law,,you do nothing that can
remotely be considered proactive (standing up) and offer nothing but
reactive lipeservice.

There has been none to date which have been
proven.

Then show me the balanced budget.

Never promised.

No one said it was, but it is part of the president's job that he failed
to manage. Cllaiming that if something isn't promised by the president,
it's ok if he is derelict in ignoring his duties, confirms your lack of
knowledge regarding the position of president.
_
Tell it to the military sons and
daughters and parents who have lost loved ones for the very preventable
reason of not having proper protection, supplies and equipment.

.A very valid reason why John F. Kerry is not

.the president today.

Did Kerry bang Kimberly, or do you continuosly harbor unnatural feelings
and hatred for him for other reasons?
Bush is cutting military funding and it has nthing to do with Kerry.
Once again, you are not even aware of what your own party is
undertaking.
Now Bush is cutting bases in the US to pay for his tax cuts and failing
(admitted by the Pentagon) war, the same thing you blasted Clinton for
daring to entertain a few years ago, and he didn't even do it.

=A0=A0When did I "blast" Clinton for closing military

bases?

You blasted Clinton and claimed he was seeking to dismantle and "weaken"
the military through budget cuts. You have a **** poor memory, Dave.

Rathergate, is a glaring example of one such

smear which got discovered before any real

damage could be done.

You are wired to focus on anything but
responsibility. You seek abdication of the Bush failures through
unrealistic self-denial,

I seek the truth, and I place blame where the

blame belongs,

Except with the leader of the country...as I said, you seek abdication
of responsibility.

and that starts with those who seek to destroy

this country out of a ideological hatred of our

way of life.

Wrong,,,it begins and ends with the president.

I don't blame the one leader with the cajones

to call it like it is and stand up to it.

But's NOT standing up for anything...he's ignoring Dharfur, which is
much worse bllodshed than Hussein EVER committed, he failed to stop the
proliferation and spread of nukes, and N Korea is continuing to produce
them,,three more nuke warheads by year's end with the rods they recently
and publicly collected and announced that they are using them for nukes.
Of course, Iran has solidified several more nukes in the time Bush has
been lording over the oil glut,,,on it goes, yet you know little of it.

The liberals, on the other hand, when the truth
cleverly evades them, make up their own

version of the truth to justify actions which

would, in an earlier generation, be considered

treason.

Bush was the only one to flipflop on his reasons for war, yet when thse
reasons are applied equally to hostile countries, his position
evaporates.

Then there is the more recent Newsweek

gaffe about flushing the Koran down a toilet

(How does one flush a book down a toilet

anyway?).

They have port- a-potty's in Guantanamo, not toilets.

I'm really interested in how you would know

that with any accuracy.

Stay focused and try not to fall off track and delve into personal
realms again, Davey. I know it in the same manner I knew your party
acknowledged global warming and you didn't.

BTW, port-a-potti's don't flush.

All the more reason the story was suspect from the beginning.

Did you know that the gutless clowns at

Newsweek had the nerve to actually blame

the repercussions of their erroneous reporting

on the Bush administration, for not denying it

quickly enough?

The BUsh administration began the phoney reporting with their bogus
"press releases" when it was found to be nothing of the sort, but you
are not surprisingly silent when the Bush party fails with the same
tactics.

This isn't about Bush,

Yea,,right,,I forgot who I was talking to for a second.

this is about a trusted news organization

which recklessly printed a story which turned

out to be bogus,

Sort of like the fabricated press releases from what is to be a trusted
organization (WH) to do whta is best for the people, but who recklessly
fabricated not one, not two, not three, but months and months worth of
phoney bull****
and deliberately misrepresented the fluff as authentic news press
releases.

which resulted in the deaths of 17 people,

and incited further anti-U.S. behavior.

Not as much as the fabricated war Bush employed.

Which begs the question , who's side is

Newsweek on?

They print a lie, and they blame Bush for not

denying it, as the reason why those people

.were killed in the protests. Unbelievable!

Not as unbelievable as a homosexual prostitute circumventing general WH
security protocol reserved for only those with higher clearance with
zero explanation of how and why the security FAILED.

Gee, that one never made the front page.

Sure it did, Dave,,,you just are uninformed regrading everything these
days.

Must have been one of Clinton's leftovers.

That's why the mainstream news didn't fly with
.it.

Mainstream did fly with it. Missed it.

I've never cheated on any assignment that I've
ever done. I've never had to.

Then why did you not provide the 2914 Stony Creek Rd address to the FCC
as required by law?

Ah, so you've decided to print the information

without my permission eh? I knew you couldn't
resist the urge.

I don't need your permission to ask what is in the public domain.

BTW, you need to either upgrade or trash your
"Spy" software (Or ask for a refund of that

$9.95). THAT was my OLD address.

Yet, you brokke FCC law by not providing it to the FCC.

Stony creek road was were I was born and

raised and spent most of my CB career. I

moved from there in 1999.

You can verify this by going on QRZ and

then look at what address my call is listed

with.

I accept (once again) your apology.
Because you lost all credibility for all your claims for many valid
reasons.

What you think is irrelevant,

Aparently what I think is very relevant, as you deny the truth and
menstruate over it. I now have you in such a freakin' tizzy, you are
denying your own wife's name when it has been confirmed. In fact, she
used to reside on Gravers Road, but you go on denying she is your wife
because of the shame you rained down upon yourself.

It's not what I think, it's what more and more
regs are conveying to you on a regualr basis.

Name them.

Google hypocrite and your name, and you will find those who taught you
better.

and contrary to your wild imagination, you do

not represent the majority.

Contrary to your claims that have been corrected by the majority of the
regs, it is yourself that is of the most radical, hypocritical, and of a
minority position that is usually incorrect.

Prove it. Other that you, Frank, and

occasionally Landshark, who actually even

gives enough of a crap about these jabs that

we exchange, to even chime in?

You are again under the mistaken and erroneous belief one must "chime
in" to all exchanges in order to express they care? Dude, you are so far
out, you can never regain composure.

But I'll make a deal with you, I'll tell you every

place where I went to school, when you give

me your real name and address.

You invoked your schooling of your own free will.

I did not offer to provide specific details.

You invoked your schooling of your own free will. This is where your
**** poor communication skill comes in to play. When one enters a topic
in to a conversation, be prepared to substantiate it. Your constant
excuses and whining about not having to defend your claims portray you
exactly how you are viewed.....by the majority : )
Your personal
obsessive mania concerning my personal life

Yet it is you who is obsessively looking up

personal info about me

I looked up nothing...you put it out there. In fact, you put it all out
there, you just are so inept and have such a **** poor memory and tell
so many lies, you can't keep them all straight.
In fact, you initiated the personal game and were told many times to lay
off the personal remarks. Now that you are getting your own game crammed
down your throat, you can only cry foul and lie,,,,but lying about your
wife is an entirely new (at least when you do it publicly) concept you
have demonstrated to the public.
You have shamed your name, Dave and disgraced your wife. Deal with it,
move on from it, and stop becoming personal with others and you will
find you will stop hating life and blaming others for your personal
created hell in which you wallow.

(And getting most of it

wrong in the process).

Tell us again which parts are wrong, Dave,,,,I thoroughly enjoy watching
you squirm over your past lies. Tell us again how Kimberly T is not your
wife.

The facts betray you.

No,,,the facts confirm what I say. You're so ignorant in the ways of the
world and law, you are beside yourself because -you- are unable to
correctly ascertain the info that you have been begging me for years.
Meanwhile, the game you initiated has come full circel and slapped you
in your head.

has nothing to do with your
unsolicited claims posted by yourself in order to lend your hurt
feelings and soiled ago an image of support. This is done only because
of your need for validation. You can find no support on or of your own.

I'm not the one who feels the need to

continually convince myself of the existence of
a mythical "majority" who's support doesn't

really exist.

That's exactly what you do each time you
claim a superior morality and adherence to religion.

Deal?

Checkmate.

Yep, that's my boat.

No offers, yet, huh? Well, that's what happens when you purchase a used
overpriced POS.
Just because you overpaid doesn't mean others will subscribe to your
ignorance.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

n3cvj