Old May 24th 05, 06:03 PM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 24 May 2005 10:17:38 -0400, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Fri, 20 May 2005 15:40:52 -0400,
(I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
him from human flaws or the consequences of
acting out on them.

Except when those flaws belong to Bush, then those consequences go out
the window and people like you blame the demos for his incompetence.

Because those "flaws" were largely invented

by the left leaning media.

Get reality in your life. Failing to balance the budget,

Bush never promised to balance the budget at
this time. That's to come in the future.

.. the report
by the Pentagon two days ago that "Iraq war not fairing as well as
originally thought".

According to whom?

The Pentagon.

Link please.

Already posted it once.

When? And don't just say "the pentagon", post a complete link to the
"news" source from which you base your biased claims.

....the lack of protection for the troops he sent in to battle
underequipped and ill prepared.

I suppose you've forgotten this now infamous
quote: "I actually voted for the 87 billion,
before I voted against it". What do you think
that 87 billion was for?

Blaming anyone but Bush for over three years of inadequate supply,
protection, and gear
for our troops shows exactly how well you comprehend your government.

And you would be equally ignorant to ignore the years of neglect that
our military suffered at the hands of Clinton, who had no great love
for it.

,,the list goes on and his
failures have nothing to do with the demos, despite your hatred.

Yea sure. When you stand up for what is right,

you're bound to take a few on the chin in the

process.

Placing unprepared troops and others in battle is not standing up, it is
a failure and illustration of the president's strategy and incompetence.
Ignoring Iran, Dharfur, and N Korea is not standing up.

Who says we're ignoring it? All in good time. We don't have unlimited
military resources. Unless, of course, you want the draft brought
back.....

Those who refuse to stand up, out of fear of
taking those few on the chin, are the ones to
be very afraid of.

Sort of like yourself in regards to radio law,,you do nothing that can
remotely be considered proactive (standing up) and offer nothing but
reactive lipeservice.

Stay focused. This isn't about me, as much as you'd like it to be.

There has been none to date which have been
proven.

Then show me the balanced budget.

Never promised.

No one said it was

You implied as much

, but it is part of the president's job that he failed
to manage. Cllaiming that if something isn't promised by the president,
it's ok if he is derelict in ignoring his duties, confirms your lack of
knowledge regarding the position of president.

There are far more pressing issues than a balanced budget. Ridding the
world of maniacal terrorists is a bit higher on the pecking list.

_
Tell it to the military sons and
daughters and parents who have lost loved ones for the very preventable
reason of not having proper protection, supplies and equipment.

.A very valid reason why John F. Kerry is not
.the president today.

Did Kerry bang Kimberly, or do you continuosly harbor unnatural feelings
and hatred for him for other reasons?

No, it's a simple matter of you wanting to pin every failing on Bush,
when, if you truly understood how the government operates, you would
not make such an ignorant, uninformed claim. Military budgets have to
be approved by congress, a congress in which Kerry voted against
(after he voted for) the necessary money to provide that equipment you
feel we were glaringly lacking.

Bush is cutting military funding and it has nthing to do with Kerry.

He is merely doing the same things as many corporations. Making due
with less. Unless, you want a large tax increase.

Once again, you are not even aware of what your own party is
undertaking.
Now Bush is cutting bases in the US to pay for his tax cuts and failing
(admitted by the Pentagon) war, the same thing you blasted Clinton for
daring to entertain a few years ago, and he didn't even do it.

**When did I "blast" Clinton for closing military
bases?

You blasted Clinton and claimed he was seeking to dismantle and "weaken"
the military through budget cuts. You have a **** poor memory, Dave.

Not the same thing. Bush is not eliminating any crucial bases or
programs.

Rathergate, is a glaring example of one such
smear which got discovered before any real
damage could be done.

You are wired to focus on anything but
responsibility. You seek abdication of the Bush failures through
unrealistic self-denial,

I seek the truth, and I place blame where the

blame belongs,

Except with the leader of the country...as I said, you seek abdication
of responsibility.

and that starts with those who seek to destroy

this country out of a ideological hatred of our

way of life.

Wrong,,,it begins and ends with the president.

The president didn't fly airplanes into the trade towers or the
pentagon. The president didn't try to annex a neighboring country. The
president didn't exterminate hundreds of thousands of his own people.
The president didn't blow a hole in the USS Cole. The president didn't
blow up embassies. The list goes on.

I don't blame the one leader with the cajones
to call it like it is and stand up to it.

But's NOT standing up for anything...he's ignoring Dharfur, which is
much worse bllodshed than Hussein EVER committed

Dharfur does not threaten this country in any way.

, he failed to stop the
proliferation and spread of nukes, and N Korea is continuing to produce
them,,three more nuke warheads by year's end with the rods they recently
and publicly collected and announced that they are using them for nukes.

The former soviet union has nukes. The Chinese have nukes. So what?
Now if Osama Bin Laden had a few, I'd be concerned. Or if Saddam had
been allowed to finish his nuke program, I'd be concerned.

Of course, Iran has solidified several more nukes in the time Bush has
been lording over the oil glut,,,on it goes, yet you know little of it.

What oil glut? Do you not read the commodities page?

The liberals, on the other hand, when the truth
cleverly evades them, make up their own
version of the truth to justify actions which
would, in an earlier generation, be considered
treason.

Bush was the only one to flipflop on his reasons for war, yet when thse
reasons are applied equally to hostile countries, his position
evaporates.

He has not flip flopped on any of his reasons. They remain the same as
always.

Then there is the more recent Newsweek
gaffe about flushing the Koran down a toilet
(How does one flush a book down a toilet
anyway?).

They have port- a-potty's in Guantanamo, not toilets.

I'm really interested in how you would know
that with any accuracy.

Stay focused and try not to fall off track and delve into personal
realms again, Davey. I know it in the same manner I knew your party
acknowledged global warming and you didn't.

Which is how exactly? And for the record, I never denied global
warming, just questioned the amount of effect that humanity has truly
had on it. The evidence is still inconclusive on this point, as I have
provided in the links.

BTW, port-a-potti's don't flush.

All the more reason the story was suspect from the beginning.

Yet you were ready to embrace it as another reason to throw a dagger
at Bush.

Then why did you not provide the 2914 Stony Creek Rd address to the FCC
as required by law?

Ah, so you've decided to print the information
without my permission eh? I knew you couldn't
resist the urge.

I don't need your permission to ask what is in the public domain.

The why did you ask in the first place?

BTW, you need to either upgrade or trash your
"Spy" software (Or ask for a refund of that
$9.95). THAT was my OLD address.

Yet, you brokke FCC law by not providing it to the FCC.

Are you retarded, or can you simply not read? You are mistaken about
my current address. Your "Cyber detective" software is out of date. My
current address IS the one on my FCC license. The one you have is the
OLD one.

Stony creek road was were I was born and
raised and spent most of my CB career. I
moved from there in 1999.
You can verify this by going on QRZ and
then look at what address my call is listed
with.

I accept (once again) your apology.

And again.

Because you lost all credibility for all your claims for many valid
reasons.

What you think is irrelevant,

Aparently what I think is very relevant, as you deny the truth and
menstruate over it. I now have you in such a freakin' tizzy, you are
denying your own wife's name when it has been confirmed.

How has it been confirmed? Because YOU think it is? I am telling you,
you are dead wrong about my wife's name.

In fact, she
used to reside on Gravers Road, but you go on denying she is your wife
because of the shame you rained down upon yourself.

I never even heard of Gravers road. Once again you are mistaken (We
must be up to a dozen things you've been wrong about now). This is
what happens when you play with cyperspy wannabe software for $9.95.

It's not what I think, it's what more and more
regs are conveying to you on a regualr basis.

Name them.

Google hypocrite and your name, and you will find those who taught you
better.

Nice dodge. But I drive a Ford. Once again, name the people who agree
with your position and disagree with mine.

and contrary to your wild imagination, you do
not represent the majority.

Contrary to your claims that have been corrected by the majority of the
regs, it is yourself that is of the most radical, hypocritical, and of a
minority position that is usually incorrect.

Prove it. Post the names, posts and other references.

Prove it. Other that you, Frank, and
occasionally Landshark, who actually even
gives enough of a crap about these jabs that
we exchange, to even chime in?

You are again under the mistaken and erroneous belief one must "chime
in" to all exchanges in order to express they care?

Well gee, how then are we supposed to know that they disagree? Did you
buy Frank's crystal ball?

Dude, you are so far out, you can never regain composure.

I'm not the one who's suggesting that I can read minds in order to
glean the opinions of people who do not post their opinions here.

You invoked your schooling of your own free will. This is where your
**** poor communication skill comes in to play. When one enters a topic
in to a conversation, be prepared to substantiate it.

Just like you gave us the names and addresses of all of your
publishing gigs when you once claimed to be a "professional
journalist"?

If you are going to make the rules, you have to play by them too.
Otherwise, you're a hypocrite.

Your constant
excuses and whining about not having to defend your claims portray you
exactly how you are viewed.....by the majority : )

Like I said, you have not provided for one single piece of information
you have provided here. Yet you expect others to do it. Hypocrisy.

Your personal
obsessive mania concerning my personal life

Yet it is you who is obsessively looking up
personal info about me

I looked up nothing...you put it out there.

I put my old home address out there? I put the incorrect name of my
wife out there? C'mon, you can do better.

In fact, you put it all out
there, you just are so inept and have such a **** poor memory and tell
so many lies, you can't keep them all straight.

When and where have I put any of the things that you've conjured out
of thin air out there?

In fact, you initiated the personal game

No, I didn't, you did.

and were told many times to lay
off the personal remarks.

While you continued to engage in the exact behavior yourself, either
ignorant of, or indifferent to your apparent hypocrisy.

Now that you are getting your own game crammed
down your throat, you can only cry foul and lie,,,,but lying about your
wife is an entirely new (at least when you do it publicly) concept you
have demonstrated to the public.

I have told no lies. You got suckered into paying some of your hard
earned and short on supply cash to some company to get personal
information about me, and much of it is wrong. But you'd rather
believe that I'm lying than believe that you got taken.

You have shamed your name, Dave and disgraced your wife.

How?

Deal with it,
move on from it, and stop becoming personal with others and you will
find you will stop hating life and blaming others for your personal
created hell in which you wallow.

The only hell is the one that you're stuck in and which you are
desperately trying to use me in order to vindicate yourself from.

(And getting most of it
wrong in the process).

Tell us again which parts are wrong, Dave,,,,I thoroughly enjoy watching
you squirm over your past lies. Tell us again how Kimberly T is not your
wife.

She's not. That's NOT my wife's name. The address on my ham license is
correct.

And G.W. Bush will probably be remembered in history as one of
America's greatest presidents, once he tames the barbarism in the
middle east.

The facts betray you.

No,,,the facts confirm what I say. You're so ignorant in the ways of the
world and law, you are beside yourself because -you- are unable to
correctly ascertain the info that you have been begging me for years.

I haven't begged you for anything. I am merely holding you up to the
hypocrisy spotlight for demanding information from other people that
you're not willing to give of yourself.

Checkmate.

Yep, that's my boat.

No offers, yet, huh? Well, that's what happens when you purchase a used
overpriced POS.

I bought it brand new in 1996. And even 9 years later, it's still
worth more than that scow you take people out fishing in order to earn
the money to pay for your webTV subscription.

Just because you overpaid doesn't mean others will subscribe to your
ignorance.

My boat is worth every penny that I'm asking for it, according to most
surveys that I've researched. It's not like in Florida where the sun
kills gelcoat in a year's time, and salt water exposure corrodes
everything metallic. My boat is garage kept and as clean as the day I
bought it. The summer season hasn't even hit yet. The weather isn't
all that great right now. Sooner or later I expect some interested
buyer activity.

But I'm not in a hurry. If I don't sell it this year, there's always
next. I just had an itch for a new boat, but I can wait. Next year's
bonus added in might give me enough extra money to buy one without
selling the old one right away.......

Dave
"Sandbagger"