Old May 25th 05, 07:07 AM
Dave Platt

In article ,
Tom Ring wrote:

No joy on torrent from your site, and I have test downloaded from
several other places with no problems at all. Wonder what the heck the
deal is.

Beats me! This is really strange. There have been a total of 80
successful downloads so far.

Protocol-revision problems? Moon in the wrong phase? I just don't
get it.

So far, I haven't figured out the magic incantation to get the tracker
to tell me who it thinks is connected, and what they're doing. I'll
keep poking at it when I have the opportunity.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO