Old May 25th 05, 02:10 PM
Harold E. Johnson

Any neat new radios or accessories announced at Dayton?

bob
k5qwg

No, but the $25 entrance fee was new to me, as was the $10 shuttle ride.
Haven't been there in a few years, but I asked the management to kiss me
goodbye this time, since I don't intend to get raped twice. Would estimate
that attendance is down 30-40 percent from Dayton's hey day. Still the
biggest, but plenty of room both indoors and outdoors. If the League hadn't
taken an entire wing of the inside, there would have been an echo in there.
Another year or so of this and Shelby will be the king of the hill and
Dayton will be a memory.

W4ZCB