Old May 25th 05, 09:43 PM
james

On Wed, 25 May 2005 13:56:48 -0400, "Leland C. Scott"
wrote:

On Wed, 25 May 2005 12:39:42 -0400, I AmnotGeorgeBush wrote:

And, the radical muslims will point blank tell

you that you have three choices--join them, be
enslaved by them or die.

Muslims don't run this country, and the oppression you speak of is not
limited to just the Muslim world or Iraq .

This sounds just like the crusades all over again. If you haven't seen the
new movie "Kingdom of Heaven" I suggest that you do. It will remind you of
what is happening in the middle east now, even if it wasn't the intent of
the movie.

Regards,

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

*******

Fantastic movie. The best that I have seen in several years.

The messages were subtile but there. If one recognizes, then the movie
has great meaning.

james