Old May 26th 05, 01:09 AM
€ Dr. Artaud €

Tebojockey wrote in
news
Fortunately, the post is there for all to see. Me thinkst you are a
little thin skinned.

Dr. Artaud

See below.

Ok, I officially give up. What is the link to the "Petro-Kam" site?

(A simple request for the information, showing my frustration with
myself, not you)

Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky

(My findings, a city name, pertaining to Petro-Kam, yet, I cannot find
the frequencies anywhere.)

Is this of what you speak? Russian?

(It appears to be a Russian City, and though I find many links, still
nothing pertaining to radios).

It's either this or a link to a petrochemicals company.

(Go here, http://www.oilonline.com/oilcapital/neft_3_0105.asp search for
Petrokam by using the "Edit" and "Find on this Page" function of Internet
Explorer)

During my searches for the link to which you refer, and when I found a
similar company by the name of Petrokam, I pondered Oil Rigs. I wonder if
shortwave radio is/was popular on oil rigs, especially isolated ones?

(Genuinely a thought about the Oil Rigs at sea and if SWLing is popular
there).

Anyway, please provide the link to the Petro-Kam to which you refer.

(After all the allegedly nasty comments, odd that I suddenly become
friendly, you see the problem is that I never addressed anything towards
you in a nasty way)

Thanks,

Dr. Artaud