Old May 25th 05, 03:56 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Tue, 24 May 2005 07:03:13 -0400, Dave Hall
wrote in :

snip
.....the lack of protection for the troops he sent
in to battle underequipped and ill prepared.

I suppose you've forgotten this now infamous quote: "I actually voted
for the 87 billion, before I voted against it". What do you think that
87 billion was for?

Dave, you've been educated about this on more than one occasion; Kerry
dropped his support after the Reps attached a bunch of pork-barrel
spending amendments to the bill. Any responsible Senator would do the
same thing, and many did.

,,the list goes on and his
failures have nothing to do with the demos, despite your hatred.

Yea sure. When you stand up for what is right, you're bound to take a
few on the chin in the process. Those who refuse to stand up, out of
fear of taking those few on the chin, are the ones to be very afraid
of.

So does that mean a fool is right because he stands up and takes "a
few on the chin"?

There has been none to date which have been
proven.

Then show me the balanced budget.

Never promised.

No, but he -did- promise to bring the parties together and reduce
partisan politics. He said he would be a "uniter, not a divider". So
when do you suppose he's going to start implementing that policy?

Tell it to the military sons and
daughters and parents who have lost loved ones for the very preventable
reason of not having proper protection, supplies and equipment.

A very valid reason why John F. Kerry is not the president today.

Kerry isn't president for the same reason that Ivan the Terrible was
still popular with many of his people after he crumpled over the chess
board.

snip
You are wired to focus on anything but repsonsibility. You seek
abdication of the Bush failures through unrealistic self-denial,

I seek the truth.....

You seek reasons to validate your interpretations of the truth.
Instead you should be seeking facts. Where are your facts, Dave?