Old May 26th 05, 05:06 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Wed, 25 May 2005 12:29:24 -0400,
(I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
Education. One that eludes you. I find it amusing you are always
astonished at exactly "how" and "why" people know things you do not.
This can partially be attributed to your narcism and refusal to accept
anyone knows more than you.

And for the record, I never denied global

warming,

You did.

Not. Post any quote of mine where I said any

such thing. You really do have a reading

comprehension problem.

just questioned the amount of effect that

humanity has truly had on it.

Yes, after you initially denied it.

I never denied it.

The evidence is still inconclusive on this point,
as I have provided in the links.

No, the evidence is most certainly conclusive, as my links were dated of
last week.

Which is meaningless, as new evidence is

always being obtained.

So how do yours relate as valid? My links were dated later than yours,
since you believe that.

There has been no definitive decision made

with regard to man's affect on global warming,

as there are too many unexplained variable.

The antarctic ice pack increasing as the arctic ice pack melts is but
one example.

=A0=A0Once again, because you are unable to
grasp the methods in which concentrations of certain gases can ascertain
and pinpoint with extreme accuracy what is manmade and what is naturally
occurring and released into the atmosphere, does not make it any less
so.

Gas is gas, there is no way to determine

where it all came from once it is all mixed into

a large swirl.

There is David,,, the concentrations of the gases are precisely THE
manner in which such is accompished.

Ah, so you've decided to print the information

without my permission eh? I knew you couldn't
resist the urge.

I don't need your permission to ask what is in the public domain.

The why did you ask in the first place?

I asked for your explicit and implied permission to post related
information. Do I have it?

Why ask, you claimed to not need permission.

For what is public domain, I don't.

Why do you insist in talking in circles?

It just seems that way to you because you are ASSuming again, assuming
that everything is in the public domain, it's not. An example is below.

BTW, you need to either upgrade or trash your
"Spy" software (Or ask for a refund of that

$9.95).

Keep guessing all that you will never know.

As you seem to, like my wife's name.

Dead on with it.

_
Yet, you brokke FCC law by not providing it to the FCC.

Are you retarded, or can you simply not read?

You are mistaken about my current address.

When you take to lying about your wife and everything else you have lied
about in the past, nothing you can say can ever regain a reputation for
credibility. You destroyed any you had long ago.

What you think is irrelevant. Anyone else

would clearly see that my old address

matches the 1993 QRZ database, and could

easily determine that I changed my address

when I moved as required. But you are trying

to insist that my old address is my current

address

I said nothing of the sort. Pay attention.
The address you reside is not the address you supplied the FCC as your
primary residence.

and accuse me of not changing it (back) in the
FCC database.

Said nothing of the sort.

You may have some skills at

cyber stalking

Stalking? My goodness Dave, you always feel victimized.

but you clearly cannot comprehend what you

find.

.Your "Cyber detective" software is out of date.

I have no software,,,besides,,webtv doesn't use software. Off you go,
now,,,

No, it's web-based, for a fee.

Well, I can tell you this much, I pay for nothing except my internet
access. I told you once before, those services are for suckers like you
who are wrapped up in other people's worlds but are too stupid to manage
the info on their own.

My current address IS the one on my FCC

license. The one you have is the OLD one.

Stony creek road was were I was born and

raised and spent most of my CB career. I

.moved from there in 1999.

You can verify this by going on QRZ and

then look at what address my call is listed

with.

I accept (once again) your apology. No one claimed the Stony Creek was
your current address, Davie.

That exactly what you claimed when you

accused me of having an incorrect address on

my FCC license.

It is incorrect. But that has nothing to do with the Stony Creek
address..that was YOUR inference to take the heat off yourself.

Backpedal all that you want, but I hope the

crow tastes good.

=A0

=A0I now have you in such a freakin' tizzy, you are denying your own
wife's name when it has been confirmed and you are scrambling to explain
awwy everything I posted.

How has it been confirmed?

Ahhh,,,,,I prefer to remain content in wacthing you self-tighten that
noose. The squirming you share with us is good for a bit longer.

In other words, you're lying (again).
=A0
=A0Because YOU think it is? I am telling you, you

are dead wrong about my wife's name.

I know exactly what you say, but the fact is her exact name appeared on
the change of address card submitted to the Post Office with the same
address shared by you,,there. That's another small bit of information
you were ignorant of..when one places a change of address card wioth the
Post Office, if you fail to check the little box at the bottom that
tells of your privacy, they SELL the information to listbrokers. Now,
tell us how the Post Office gt it wrong, Dave...LMFAO!

No, your cyber spy site got it wrong.

I have no cyber spy, Dave, but you -need- me to have one in order to
shore up your excuse.

They've mixed up people with a common last

name. It wouldn't be the first time.

But it would be a miracle, because such exists only in the empty space
between your ars.
_
In fact, she
used to reside on Gravers Road, but you go on denying she is your wife
because of the shame you rained down upon yourself.

Well, unless you know her maiden name, you

can't trace her roots before we were married,

and I never lived on "Graver's road", like I

said, I never even heard of it.

I never even heard of Gravers road.

Really? You grew up near there and never heard of it? Need the exact
address on Gravers Road and then you can use the mapblast, eh? Ok,,she
was born in 1963 and lived at 1819 Gravers Road in Norristown.

.Oh, this is just too easy.....

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...ntry=3DUS&add=
tohistory=3D&searchtab=3Dhome&address=3D1819+Grave rs+Road&city=3DNorristow=
n&state=3DPA&zipcode=3D

There is no such address in the mapquest

database, as the link shows. Once again,

you're wrong, and I proved it.

You proved nothing. Go to google maps and try it again.

(We must be up to a

dozen things you've been wrong about now).

Cripes...this talk from you sounds just like it did when it was shown
you lied about having a Phelps Stationmaster antenna.

How was that shown? You have nothing but

your own misguided opinion.

And the memory of every other radio freak that reads these pages. When
one has ever owned a specific base antenna, no matter how many years
ago, it can always be recalled. If one owned a moonraker in their day,
one would recall it. Hell, even the antenna gurus on these pages that
owned hundreds, perhaps thousands of antennas over their lifetime, would
recall a specific antenna, at least the brand..yet, when you were
questioned only a year or two after you made a comment about owning one,
you had no clue what I meant when I asked about your "Phelps
Stationmaster". In fact, you responded with "What Phelps stationmaster?
The statistical probablility factor you love to employ works good here,
as does your often invoked "majority rule" clause. The majority would
remember their antenna, likewise, the majority would believe,
corrrectly, that one who claimed they owned a certain antenna yet could
not recall it when asked a few short years after their original claim,
is a liar.

This is what happens when you play with

cyperspy wannabe software for $9.95.

Does that type software give that information? How about birthdates and
applications for marriage on file with the state,,,including addresses?

Sure, for a fee. I find it funny that you spent

money to try find out my personal information.

Of course you do, as you need such a scenario in order to soothe
yourself. You're way beyond your element, realize it, and this is your
familiar mechanism of defense to stop your psyche from further
cracking: conjured explanations for all you can not explain and do not
know.

Most of which was either outdated or just plain
wrong. Yet you hypocritically accuse ME of

seeking your personal information. I have not

posted one bit of information about you.

Because you are incompetent and unable to do so, even though you have
begged me for it for years, made pages of posts concerning your feelings
of such.

Quite frankly, I don't really care.

Exactly. Which is why you said you could find whatever you wanted, I
called your bluff, and you made water.

You are just a newsgroup distraction, the

Jar-Jar Binks of rec.radio.cb.

Whose posts not even directed to you,so affected you, you were reduced
to threats.
_
It's not what I think, it's what more and more regs are conveying to you
on a regualr basis.

Name them.

Well, sure,,,Frank taugh you better regarding radio technical
competency,

Frank has some issues as well.

Tut-tut, mah boy, you asked, now listen up.

Shark taught you better regarding your own

state's driving laws,

Shark basically helped me prove my point that
you are basically guilty until you prove your

innocence in traffic court.

Your incorrect point was that one could not get a ticket for going less
than 5 MPH over the speed limit in Pa....shark proved you wrong with one
post and a single example of an exception proving you wrong.

BTW, where is "Geo" these days? : )

I wouldn't know.

I think you do, but hey, what I think means nothing. : )

But I thought "George" was now actually

"Chris".

That was never my claim.

Besides, he's busy yanking Steveo's chain.

Your slip is showing,,,,again.

And you can thank Frank for digging up the

transsexual stuff that gets thrown at Shark.

So if someone gets on your mother, wife, or kid, it's your fault because
you brought them here.
_
Our British friend across the pond taught you
about cb radios that come type accepted with what are legal roger beeps,
but you denied that as well, screamed and begged for proof, was given
it, and humbled.

Yea well, first off, it was Bert Craig who set me

straight.

No,,Bert simply offered you an example and confirmed what everyone was
telling you from jump regrading roger beeps.
Many people set you straight.
_
Jim
tried talking to you about foreign news sources, and you called him
naive.

If someone truly thinks that a foreign news

service is any less likely to be affected by

political bias, then they are naive.

=A0

That was never Jim's claim, and you trying to deliberately misattribute
things to others when you get your foot stuck in your mouth is getting
old. You're lucky I still take you out and play with you. As you see,
most ignore you except for your sock.
=A0No Davie,,as is always the pattern, you blame everyone else when the
problem is yourself.

That's why you spent money to find out my

information.

Your need to believe your conjured hallucinations is secondary only to
your manias.

You are fixated and obsessed with me.

I am simply much more talented than yourself in giving back what is
received....that's just the way it is. Some things will never change.
_
Google hypocrite and your name, and you will find those who taught you
better.

.You mean those hypocrites who hypocritically
call other people hypocrites?

Now you're on to something,,,google sandbagger and "you mean" and you
will see exaactly what I "mean". It will show you have on bitch of a
comprehension problem going back way before I ever came along.

Nice dodge But I drive a Ford.

A blue one whose license plates do not match the address given to the
FCC as provided by law.

.No, actually the color is teal, but it shows up

more blue in pictures. Pictures that anyone

can freely see on my web site. But there are

no

license plates showing on my truck, so you're

lying again.

Tell ya' what...since you claim the plates aren;t visible, do I have
your permission to post the plate, since, you know, you claim it isn't
visible. You know what,,,I'm going to post my little paparazzi pic on my
website, then others can go there and see if your plates weren't
visible. Lying clown.

Tell you what, since you can't figure out a

simple problem of determining which of my

two addresses is my correct one, why don't

you call the FCC and complain. I'm sure they

will get right to the bottom of the issue.

I've contacted the FCC on many occasion. In fact, I'm a regular, but I
couldn't care less about your law breaking.

and contrary to your wild imagination, you do

not represent the majority.

Contrary to your claims that have been corrected by the majority of the
regs, it is yourself that is of the most radical, hypocritical, and of a
minority position that is usually incorrect.

.Three people do not a majority make. And

you

Three plus me, plus moped that already told you of hypocrisy,,,four regs
out of what,,you, Lelnad, and Dogie? Yea,,I'd say that's a majority of
regs.

Other that you, Frank, and

occasionally Landshark, who actually even

gives enough of a crap about these jabs that

we exchange, to even chime in?

You are again under the mistaken and erroneous belief one must "chime
in" to all exchanges in order to express they care?

.Well gee, how then are we supposed to know

.that they disagree?

Care is not a "simile" for "disagree". When you figure that out, you may
ask such questions.

Your word games and semantic shuffle will not
allow you to wiggle out of that so easily. If one

does not post their opinions, how do we know

.what they think on any topic?

You are the only one who expressed that others have to "chime in" in
order to express they somehow care. The fact that they are
reading.....hell, many are sandbaggers. I told you before, you have no
clue how many sandbaggers there are. I know for a fact the FCC was
reading this group a few year ago, adn I also know for a fact Riley used
to check the group, but he's so washed up and up to his ears with
bureaucratic bull****, he no longer has time for Oxendine.

Did you buy Frank's crystal ball?

Dude, you are so far out, you can never regain composure.

I'm not the one who's suggesting that I can

read minds in order to glean the opinions of

people who do not post their opinions here.

You invoked your schooling of your own free will. This is where your
**** poor communication skill comes in to play. When one enters a topic
in to a conversation, be prepared to substantiate it.

..Just like you gave us the names and

addresses of all of your publishing gigs when

you once claimed to be a "professional

journalist"?

Exactly. I provided where I went to school and
for who I was employed.

Yes, and I could claim to be George W. Bush.

Doesn't make it the truth though.

It's folly how you make a false claim, are shown you are full of ****,
then proceed to make excuses or attack the other's claim.

You are too paranoid to provide verifiable

.information.

You said you didn't care.

I truly believe that if someone ever "outs" you

and posts your name address and other

.personal info, that you'd self destruct.

Already been done, you're just too stupid to realize it.