Old May 26th 05, 07:18 PM
Kathy Lee

Default Why no Yaesu Prizes at Hamvention?

My old man was going to sell some junk there but he was afraid he'd get his
ass kicked again.

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would agree...the days of hamfests are coming to a close.

I was a faithful attendee of Dayton until 1999....since then I have NO
urge to go since Ebay serves my needs well.

This last summer I went to our local hamfest after not going for ten
years...it confirmed that I had not missed anything by not going.

I seriously doubt that the Dayton Hamvention will last another ten
years.

I also suspect we will begin seeing manufacturers going the same route
as the hobby continues to die out.

TMT