Old May 27th 05, 12:02 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

your job is "hey mister $50 for a blowjob!!" and i'm not obsessed with
K4YZ and his ass, He is an ass and so are you!!!!

Todd N9OGL

You know what toad, I haven't called you gay yet, but every comment you
make is about something gay. Well here goes gayboy, only a gay like you
would know how much to charge!
I have my code and you're too stupid to understand, you got fired from
Wally world, how pathetic can you get. Live at home with mommy and
daddy, fake having an Asian girlfriend, lie about your wealth. Toad, you
just can't get any lower can you? I bet you even talk with a lisp, and
are really going to beauty school!