Old May 27th 05, 02:30 AM
bb

bb wrote:
George Orwell wrote:
Nobody gives a **** about your MARS activities and we're ****ing
fed up with reading about it. I personally believe that Robeson,
"bb," and Lennie are the biggest fools on rram and rrap, but I'm
stuck over here in Kuwait reading things through Google and can't
filter out their dreck.

Fortunately, there are still web boards like qrz.com where idiots
like them are simply not tolerated. I'm gone from here and will
be reading the web boards exclusively. P

Loved your book, 1984. Didn't think you'd still be kicking.

So have you done any hamming in Kuwait? Need anything?

He could prolly use some of your homebrewed antennas, kick a carton of
'em to him.

I'm sure he'd prefer my homebrewed ales and wine, but I'm not about to
ship such contraban to that theater.

Why don't you mail him a Bible?