Old May 27th 05, 03:58 AM
John Smith

I imagine from discussions like this, and everyone trying to motivate
everyone else into getting enough interested to save the hobby--once I can
motivate a young college mind, they study and go advanced almost
immediately, energy and exuberance counts!--that increase does not even come
close to echoing population growth though... we need TONS more... many hams
are 60+, and while everyone hopes they remain with us forever--that wish
lies in impossible dreams... all of us will go deadkey at sometime, some
sooner--but they will shortly be joined by others and have much company...
frown

.... reality is NOT always fun, but no excuse to not face it...

Warmest regards,
John

"Buck" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 26 May 2005 17:39:55 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

http://ah0a.org/FCC/Licenses.html

http://ah0a.org/FCC/

Warmest regards,
John

How does it show an increase in Novice and Advanced classes?

--
73 for now
Buck