Old May 27th 05, 07:31 AM
Roger

......And your point??? your bring up information that's old and is
consider closed by me and he federal goverment....unfortunately You,
Dave Heil, Steve and cornwhore are stupid and can understand that..

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz
THE TRUE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO!!

Toddie. At the risk of getting too personal, may I ask you a question?

You said you are angaged to a gal. As in plans for marriage?

Lloyd told me (you know I hate Lardass with a passion and don't believe him)
that your woman friend is not a natural born woman. Lloyd said your friend
used to be a boy but had an accidental sex change when he slid down a
bowling alley and got his manhood caught in the pin setting machine.
Lloyd told me your future wife used to have male plumbing but now there is
nothing but mangled mush there.

Just to prove your claim, would you post a photo of your gal on your blog?
If y'all are serious about getting married then the offer to move in with me
in Glendale is off. Two numbnuts is company, two and a half is a crowd.

Maybe I'll ask Les to move in with me instead. Two numbnuts guys is company
and I need someone to help split the rent.

Roger