Old May 27th 05, 02:29 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
AND YOUR A BUTT MUCH ###HOLE CB OPERATOR WHO ONLY KNOWS 5WPM....

How do you know he only "knows" 5WPM, Todd?

I "tested" at 5WPM in September 1972 and was up to 25WPM by January
1st 1973. Just because he "tested" at 5WPM doesn't mean that's all
he's proficient at...

BTW...You indicated that you tested at 13WPM...Good for you...care
to exercise it on 20 meter CW just to see if you can keep up...?!?!

Since you think I'm just an "###hole CB operator", let's see how
well YOU hold up after 5WPM, Toiddie!

BTW...No keyers, keyboards or electronic devices for encoding or
decoding...Straight Key or Bugs only.

AND
YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND STEVE AND YOU JUST LOVE GIVEN EACH OTHER KNOB
JOBS ....###HOLES.

Uh huh...He's in MI and I am in TN...

Tell ya what...since you obviously think that he and I are so
"big" as to be able to "service" each other from that far away, how
about if we only get them HALF as hard and just slap you around in the
middle...?!?!

Schmuck.

Steve, K4YZ