Old September 3rd 03, 09:14 AM
Ian White, G3SEK

Richard Clark wrote:
Does it abandon that
discussion entirely to this new-age era of all being unknowable?

And that is an even worse travesty of what Motorola and I are saying.

You AND Motorola? Are you two in a joint partnership?

I and the Motorola technical reference that I quoted.

Recall what happened: I gave my technical point of view. You challenged
it, asking if I'd ever read any Motorola literature. I quoted a
reference from Motorola, supporting my point of view. Now you attempt to
smear me and Motorola both.

Twice you draw on this stale illusion where your own original
experience offers a vacuum of discussion.

When you quote Motorola AN282A, it is a reference. When I quote AN1526,
it is a "stale illusion."

Along with the "new-age... unknowable" stuff, these are cheap smears
that discredit only you.

Editor, 'The VHF/UHF DX Book'
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek