Old May 27th 05, 02:04 PM

In: , Drifter wrote:
************************************************* ********************************

NO- I'TS A SCAM. i got the same offer on a radio i was outbid on. i
received an email
off ebay for the same item. i emailed the seller and was told it was not
from him. a
scam, i googled ebay scams and found out this is nothing new. the scam
email said the
buyer backed out and i could have the radio for the top bid price. the
old send the
money and never hear from them again. i forwarded the email to ebay.

Was yours a link to an ebay site or a clone?

Thanks for the warning, I don't think thats what this was, just because
of the relative lack of interest in the item. (I didn't do it)

It is something to watch out for though, thanks much for the info!

Jamie
(rot13) User Management Solutions