Old May 27th 05, 10:58 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Well Dan, I am in no way gay...(SNIP)

Sure you are. You are constantly making mention of other men's
buttocks and genitalia.

nor am I a lid....(SNIP)

Sure you are. You're broadcasting on 20 meters and too stupid to
pick a 2 meter frequency that's in accordance with the generally
accepted band plan.

unlike a few people on here I know.

Like who?

I for one hav never talked to you on the air. And If I was in
Sweepstakes, down to my last section, and IL was all I needed to Clean
sweep and there you were with a 20/S( signal calling CQ in the
clear....I'd pass.

Todd N9OGL

THE N9OGL SHOW

Braodcasting Nothing You Can Use Whenever You Need It Least

The Voice of Amateur Radio

No, you're not...you're just the voice of one lonely,
functionally illiterate, foul mouthed spoiled brat.

It really is THAT simple.

Steve, K4YZ