Old May 28th 05, 03:09 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Sure you are. You're broadcasting on 20 meters and too stupid to
pick a 2 meter frequency that's in accordance with the generally
accepted band plan.

HEY ###HOLE! read this really slow so you can ####ing understand
it....

No, Todd...YOU read THIS...

Broadcasting is a transmission intended for the reception of the
gerneral public either direct or relay....you and your ####ING ARRL...(SNIP)

Todd, I've asked you before to show me where I've ever claimed to
be part of or support the ARRL, and for you to show us where the ARRL
has said a SINGLE thing about you, your broadcasts, or your activites
in this forum.

As of today...Squat.

(which are a bunch of ####ing ###hole morons)

No...YOU are the ####ing ###hole moron. Not one single person
here has offered yo a word of encouragement or support...many have
pointed out some very reasonable alternatives to your broadcasts, yet
you are determined to just PO anyone and everyone who you come into
contact with.

THAT is moronic.

(UNSNIP)...are misinterpting the
rules wrong. LIKE I SAID MANY TIME BEFORE YOU ####ING PIECE OF ####!!!
YOU SHOW ME AN FCC RULE OR FCC RULING THAT STATES AN INFORMATION
BULLETIN IS A NEWSCAST.....

You've been provided with SEVERAL 'for instances'. You refuse to
pay attention.

I DON'T GIVE A #### WHAT YOU AND YOU ####ING
ARRL HAS TO SAY...AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED YOU ####ING COCK####ER YOU
AND YOUR ARRL CAN EAT #### AND ####ING DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Whew. THAT was impressive.

Steve, K4YZ