Old May 28th 05, 09:56 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
CRAP FROM HIS BLOG
If it's on your blog and people can comment on it at your blog, why
repost it here, isn't that spam? If you're posting it here, why have the
blog? That's just like putting your lame show on every ham band. People
that want it will find it, you don't need to shove it down their throat.
But then again you are in a religious town where they shove it at you
every chance they get, every corner, ring your door bell, call you on
the phone then mail you a copy!
Now toad, don't twist this around and call me a nazi and tell me to die,
I'll take that as a threat and I believe in the golden rule, "Do unto
others before the do unto you!"