Old May 29th 05, 09:09 AM
Roger

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Stevie said
No...YOU are the ####ing ###hole moron. Not one single person
here has offered yo a word of encouragement or support...many have
pointed out some very reasonable alternatives to your broadcasts, yet
you are determined to just PO anyone and everyone who you come into
contact with.

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT ALTERNATIVES YOU FULL OF IT STEVIE

Todd N9OGL
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Todd. Go to bed. Shut off your radios, get a spell check and for God's sake,
will you learn how to spell?
You have been told time after time after time that you are stupid. How many
times do you have to hear this before you get the hint?

Damn, Todd. Even the dumbest of dumbasses would have gotten the message by
now. Not you. What will it take, Todd? Does somebody have to smack you over
your thick head with a two-by-four to get your attention?

Let me put this as clearly as possible so that you understand. I will spell
it slowly.

You are stupid

Get the message?