Old May 29th 05, 04:51 PM
John Smith

That is why I top post, so I can ignore the house cleaning...
Now, if there were a setting somewhere in this cheap M$ product which said something like, "Include no more that ??? lines of previous posts in reply..."--I'd use it! grin

Yes Richard, I still have not given up--perhaps there are people comming up with fresh ideas--even when I can't...

Warmest regards
John

"Richard Clark" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 28 May 2005 21:16:48 -0700, "John Smith"

This is still boring.

Well, leave it to me--said that all wrong and only caught it on the =
re-read--which--naturally--I did AFTER posting...

I should have made it apparent that whatever ant I hook to it, will, of =
course--have to mimic that capacitive reactance you mentioned...

And you had to post a 170 line message to pass on 4 lines of
information? This goes from boring to lazy.

The capacitive reactance comes free with the whip.

You will drum up a 100 responses on what's better - what is odder is
that all those great ideas haven't become ordinary after 50 years or
more. And after, what, 17 - 18 years? no one's figured out how to
power NYC with a Zippo's full of cold fusion either. Strange thing
about invention - doesn't seem to work all the time (or worse,
anytime).

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC