Old May 30th 05, 03:05 AM
copiapo

There is a file on the internet that is set-up for monitoring San Diego.
The File is for downloading into a Radio Shack PRO-95 scanner.

You can go to www.starrsoft.com and download a program called "win95' (its a
freebie).

Then go to YAHOO groups, and join a group called 'P95'
There will a box, on the left side of the screen that says 'files'.
Select files and then the file for San Diego. Once the San Diego file is on
your computer, run the WIN95 program and select the San Diego file.

If you have a PRO-95 scanner your all set, if not, at least you'll be able
to see how someone else programmed their scanner for San Diego.

Jim

"news.west.cox.net" wrote in message
I live in San Diego, Ca, I have a trunk scanner. Need to know the
frequencies in lemon Grove, San diego and all of San diego if possible.
Maybe someone can show me where to find them.

thanks.
Willy.