Old December 11th 03, 12:16 AM
Gregg

Behold, Brenda Ann signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

"GS" wrote in message
news.com...

Even if you HATE Ebay posts - just look at this thing!

It's the most horridly constructed piece of gear I think I've ever seen
- at it runs 2KV and half an amp!!

You're right! That IS the ugliest, most crudely constructed thing I
have ever seen. I built better looking AM transmitters than that when I
was 19! (FM, too). You're also right about not plugging it in.. (let
alone turning it on). That fan reminds me of a stirrer in a microwave
oven.. kicking the RF around inside the case.. ROFL..

All in all, good for entertainment purposes....

I have seen home-brew CB linears from rank novices look better.

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*