Old July 16th 03, 07:13 AM
Dr. Slick

(Tdonaly) wrote in message ...

Slick,
You're not going to make many points on this or any other newsgroup just by
using rudeness as an argument. You need to read more books, Slick, so
you'll have more to add to a discussion than an attitude. You should also read

Richard's posts very carefully and try to figure out what he's saying before
you
fly off the handle and assume the attitude of an angry, petulant child. You'll
learn something and possibly avoid being made a fool of by some of the more
technically sophisticated members of this newsgroup.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

That's a joke, Tom. Because I was asking the questions, and
Richard gave me the attitude FIRST, in addition to clearly NOT adding
to the discussion like Roy has.

Slick