Old May 30th 05, 06:23 AM
Michael Black

"Pete KE9OA" ) writes:
That's ok........my e-mail address is:

Pete

No, the problem is that google is masking email addresses in the newsgroup
archive. This started with the new interface that became the norm
back in December.

Over at google, they show it like:
From: "Pete KE9OA"
and in the body:
my e-mail address is:

I've heard that if one "joins" a group over there (an additional
step beyond registering to post) you do see email addresses, but
I've not tried that.

I suppose the only way to get around it is to use the link for
replying to the author, but I've not tried that either.

Michael

wrote in message
ups.com...
"Pete KE9OA" wrote:

The 7030 has a low-pass image reject filter that cuts off just above
30MHz,
a low-pass filter that cuts off at 1.7MHz, and a high-pass filter that
cuts
off at 1.7MHz, so MW bleedthrough shouldn't be a problem.
If there is enough interest, I will market a 7-band preselector. This
will
consist of a low-pass filter for the range below 500kHz, with bandpass
filters for the ranges above 500kHz.
I will use PIN diodes for range changing. Interested parties can e-mail
me
directly and we can go from there.

Pete
Sadly Google beat removes part of email addresses.

Please email me at:
r2000swler
at
hotmail