Old May 31st 05, 03:11 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
If all this is true.....where is K1MAN's "call in talk show"
?????????????
Dan/W4NTI

I don't know Dan, but what i've heard he has moved frequency, I can ask
him if you want. But the FCC ruled last year that the content of his
station was legal, except for the reward he offered for the names of
the people causing Interference. But the content of his station was
legal, the FCC seems to go after him for interference.

Todd N9OGL

You are so ignorant, and naive Todd. He didn't change frequency. He was
told to knock it off. 14.275 BELONGED to him. Just ask him. Go ahead and
have a chat with the wannabe broadcaster....tell him this.............if he
comes back on 14.275 the war resumes.

You are going down the same trail Todd......pay attention for once.

Dan/W4NTI