Old May 31st 05, 03:33 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
Commander CornWhore said
Only if his mommy and daddy pay the bill. toddieboy doesn't have a job
(can't hold one) so he sure couldn't. A 36 year old, jobless nothing
living off his parents, what a joke. Mom and Dad should have kicked him
out long ago.

I don't have job, because I'm too busy with school.

Sure, anything you say toddieboy.

So Cornwhore, I
don't have the time for a job. As for paying the bills, I've done my
share for paying the bills. As for living of mommy and daddy, I've made
my money in stocks that I don't have to worry.

Sure you have toddieboy. So if you have made so much money is stocks,
why don't you get your own place and let mom and dad have their own
space for a change?