Old May 31st 05, 10:32 PM
K4YZ

From: "K4YZ" on Mon 30 May 2005 01:44

wrote:
From: Mike Coslo on May 29, 9:57 pm

NOT EVEN CLOSE. Having been IN the "space business" since
1964 and working for the manufacturer of the Space Shuttle
Main Engine...(SNIP)

Even aerospace industries have to hire janitors, Lennie...I am
sure you were very enthusiastic in your duties.

IN aerospace industry doing specific space related work:

Electro-Optical Systems, Pasadena, CA (then a Division of Xerox,
now a Division of Loral) as spacecraft fabrication engineer.

Uh huh. Right.

Clean room environment, strict QC...(SNIP)

I assume that to mean "Quick Cleaning"...janitors are supposed to
do that...

microwelding of "cordwood"
and all soldering/inspection under 10x stereo microscopes.
Unmanned spacecraft packages included Mars Mariner 67,
Quadrupole Spectrometer, ALSEP (Apollo Lunar Surface
Experiment Pacakage) SWS (Solar Wind Spectrometer). 1960s.

Don't believe a bit of it.

Science fiction...er...Lennie fiction, I guess.

Rocketdyne Division of Rockwell International...(SNIP)

I didn't believe the preceeding...I sure don't beleive this.

NO custodial services performed for any employer, any time.

I bet.

I was enthused by nearly ALL projects.

But none of them involving Amateur Radio.

So, what did Stebie do after being fired as a Purchasing
Agent of a small company after less than a half year of
employment?

"Stebie" wouldn't know. "Stebie" wasn't fired, and you continue
to get other bits of information wrong, Lennie.

This has been readdressed to you before. Why do you continue to
get it wrong? Just looking at past headers on messages proves that
much.

cleaning bed pans?

I don't do either. Benefit of being an ER Nurse.

LenIdon'tCareHowLudicrousMyLiesAppearAnderson@ieee .org

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ