Old May 31st 05, 11:52 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
From: "bb" on Sun 29 May 2005 12:29

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Independently verifiable information...which you are too cowardly
to verify.

All you need is authentic documentation. Got any?

It's a "no use" request, Brian. He doesn't have any.

Gee, Lennie....

Only one line into your diatribe and we find you factless again.

You're making this way too easy, but thanks...

Steve, K4YZ

Factless???

Yep. Factless.

Prove Len and me wrong for once. Post your authentic documentation.

You've already been given authentic facts, Brian.

We've only seen your baseless assertions and claims.

Not baseless.

References previously provided.

Brian P Burke is a coward and a liar...Again...

How can that be? I've merely asked you for what you demand from
others. Don't like it? Whaaaaaaa!

So do you have documentation or don't you?