Old June 1st 05, 01:22 AM
Dan/W4NTI

Your right Jim. I see no chance for the USA to stay on top. IMHO it is

due
to the liberal mindset that started in the 60s and has taken over our

public
schools and Universities.

And I see no help for it.

Dan/W4NTI

Hello, Dan

Cutting aid to eduation, the V.A., and other programs is a function of the
liberal mindset?

That is not what I said, nor meant. And you know it. However I'll follow
your trend.....

No, it is a result of idiots that happen to be Republicans.

Meanwhile, a ton of cuts for the rich. BTW, they want to eliminate the
deposit (5 cents) per can of soda (and other stuff such as beer) in NYS.
They wish to replace it with a similar *tax*! Have you noticed that they
wish to eliminate (or have they already) a deduction for energy efficient
vehicles - yet retain a deduction for SUVs weighing over .... what is it,
3
tons?

The so-called liberals wanted the deposit to encourage folks to return the
cans and not leave them all over the place. Pataki (our governor) and his
gang (republicans) want to replace the deposit with a *tax*! They can't
stand to see the money returned to the people.

The reality is that the Republicans want to kill the poor to save the
rich.

Nice try.

Oh come on now Jim. That is idiotic and you know it. The Republicans don't
want to kill the poor. They want them to keep voting for Republicans.
Hey...sorta like the Democrats, eh?

Given a few years of our troups being killed in Iraq, I'll be interested
in
seeing how they will replace them. Duty *forever* in Iraq is not likely
work.

Ah.....the VN syndrom is still alive and well amongst the Liberals amongst
us. Hey Jim...didn't work then....won't work now. The Liberals EXTENDED
the VIETNAM WAR.....don't ya know?

I had no problems with attacking Afganistan. Iraq, however, with its'
weapons of mass destruction .... well, sooner or later the folks with the
modest double-digit I.Q.s will wake up.

That's because you and apparantly a large proportion of the US public have
no concept at all of why we are in IRAQ. It's called divide and conquor,
it's called setting up a Democracy (or something close) right smack in the
middle of the Middle East. It's called ending this endless BS coming out of
the Jihad morons. I would rather fight them there then here. Wake
up....or would you prefere a bunch of ragheads in the streets of NJ killing
and raping your women and kids?

Far fetched? Burn a Quaron and see what the enlightened ones do. Oh,
sorry. We already saw a touch of that one.

How many weapons of mass
destruction have they found?

They all went to Syria. They are next you know.

England is really upset with Tony Blair. They
want him out. I offered to trade Bush for him, but, unfortunately, no one
wants Bush.

Oh come on now....Chiaraq is history, Tony Blair will be vindicated. The
dumb ass Britts threw out Churchill after he defeated Hitler (with our help
of course). You can't expect clear thinking folks to consider Great
Brittain as a bastion of common sense now can you?

Of course, the Democrats that get elected because of this will be blamed
when they have to make changes. Changes will have to be made, whether we
like it or not.

BTW, I didn't inhale )

Sure you did. It's ok the statute has ended by now.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

73 old boy.

Dan/W4NTI