Old June 1st 05, 02:39 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

WELL I THINK YOUR FULL OF ****, NICE LYING STEVE TAUGHT YOU WELL....BTW
I HAVE ONE MORE WEEK THEN I GO BACK TO SCHOOL, AND THEN I GO IN THE
FALL......BUT YOU STILL A LITTLE ASSHOLE ALONG WITH YOUR BOYFRIENDS
STEVE, DAVE, AND COMMANDER BITCHWHORE. SO SEND OFF YOU "LITTLE TAPE"
I'LL NOT ONLY SUE THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THAT FAKE PIECE OF ****, BUT I'LL
SUE THE FCC FOR BELIEVING YOUR SORRY ASSES, AND HEY YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON
THAT...BITCH!

TODD N9OGL

Toad, once again, It's YOU'RE full of ****,
Why do you need to include Steve in every reply, if I learned about
lying from anybody here, it's from you idiot. You forget that I've seen
your ugly mug, pointy nose, gay stare. Do you really think typing in
caps proves anything? You are like the idiot that thinks if he screams
louder that he's right, that is until somebody shuts his mouth for him,
like the FCC will be doing to you very soon!
Is Gaylorville anywhere near Gailsburg or Peoria? You lied about your
ISP kicking you, you lied about your show being on, you lie about
everything.
You know how to tell when the toad is lying? His lips are moving!
BTW, I saw your other gay page about you getting tied up by the 3
cowboys, I bet you got excited at the thought of that.
Sorry to hear that you have to goto summer school, are you taking your
GED classes? Maybe when you graduate, you can get a managers job at
Radio Shack!