Old June 1st 05, 08:45 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
WELL I THINK YOUR FULL OF ####, NICE LYING STEVE TAUGHT YOU WELL....

I've not "taught" anyone anything here, Todd, save to point out
what a foul mouthed little toad you are...And I'd ave to say that your
"response" here pretty well validates that.

BTW I HAVE ONE MORE WEEK THEN I GO BACK TO SCHOOL, AND THEN I GO IN THE
FALL......

And we still ahve yet to see you unveil your "24/7" HF broadcasts
that you "promised".

One ToddLie after another.

BUT YOU STILL A LITTLE ###HOLE ALONG WITH YOUR BOYFRIENDS
STEVE, DAVE, AND COMMANDER ##########. SO SEND OFF YOU "LITTLE TAPE"

There you go with your male-oriented fetish response, Todd.

Just come out of the closet and get it over with. You'll be more
happy with your life...Or should I say "...more gay"...?!?!

I'LL NOT ONLY SUE THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THAT FAKE PIECE OF ####, BUT I'LL
SUE THE FCC FOR BELIEVING YOUR SORRY ###ES, AND HEY YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON

We will.

And if the FCC "believes" the tape, it will only be after they run
it through electronic forensics to determine that it IS a legitimate
tape...so then you'll be up against the wall, Todd.

Go ahead..."sue"...! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ