Old June 1st 05, 10:46 AM
bb

From: "bb" on Tues 31 May 2005 15:52

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
From: "bb" on Sun 29 May 2005 12:29

etc., etc., etc...

Prove Len and me wrong for once. Post your authentic documentation.

You've already been given authentic facts, Brian.

We've only seen your baseless assertions and claims.

Not baseless.

References previously provided.

Brian P Burke is a coward and a liar...Again...

How can that be? I've merely asked you for what you demand from
others. Don't like it? Whaaaaaaa!

Good old PCTA Extra Double Standard from Stebie. :-)

So do you have documentation or don't you?

He doesn't but he's very busy thinking up new insults for those
that demand of him the same thing he demands of others. :-)

I give this loop about 30 more iterations. We ask, Stebie
insults. Stebie nebber comes up with documentation. Yawn.

And what is his explanation for posting my street number on RRAP?