Old June 1st 05, 11:07 PM
Dan/W4NTI

wrote in message
oups.com...
From: Dan/W4NTI/someone on May 31, 7:53 pm

From: Dan/Diana on May 30, 8:57 pm

Thank you "Diana". Now lets see Lennie's "comments".

Nice try at cross-dressing, Dan/Diana, but your makeup is crooked.

You really are an idiot, ain't ya Lennie?

Are you not capable of reading headers?

Very capable. Been doing it for two decades now. :-)

Are YOU "Diana?" Tsk, I didn't accuse you of that, did I?

Do you have "friends" who post in your favor? I'm sure
you have lots of "friends."

And I never have, nor will I ever use a fake ID, or address.

Riiiiiight. And the moon is made of green cheese.

Tsk, tsk. I've seen cases of some on subscription BBSs
(local networks) have two or MORE "identities," even to
calling from two different locations to try to outwit
the telephone company security folks. The Internet is
FULL of those fakes.

Some of those multiple personalities have been IN HERE.

"Quitefine" is still in here. :-)

I say it the way it is.

Tsk, tsk, Dan/Whoever, You say it the way you PERCEIVE it.

So, are you going to go back to writing scam messages
about "recovering money from some African nation" or do
you have other "perfectly honest, noble, and absolutely
true" (also "unbiased"...BWAHAHAHA) statements to make?

You have a very low rating as a heckler, Dan. Take some
lessons from your PCTA peers on that. Those peers will
show you how to "peer" on those you hate. :-)

A pathetic example of a Oxygen Bandit if I have ever seen one. What are
they putting on your grave stone Lennie? May I recommend this one ?

W A N A B E E First Class

or perhaps;

CHAIRBOURN RANGER

It's a toss up....which do you prefer?