Old June 2nd 05, 07:26 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"KC8GXW" wrote in message

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

"KC8GXW" wrote in message

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

"KC8GXW" wrote in message

I don't know the rules but if it's legal, why not put your show on ATV
on 220 mhz? You just might create some interest in 220 as well as
amateur radio and Amateur Television.

Why don't you know the rules? Didn't you study for your give away Tech
ticket? Apparantly you missed the part that ATV is only authorized in
the 440 band and above. You see it is 6 Mhz wide, and their ain't
enough to play on 222Mhz.

Dan/W4NTI

I don't know the rules for ATV for my free tech license, which by the
way was General theory, But I guess he can play ATV on 440.
If I was going to do RTTY, packet, ATV, or any mode, I'll look up the
rules before I do it! Heck, I have a small brain amd I don't need to know
rules for stuff I'm not doing!

You do on USENET. Especially if you suggest or recommend ANYTHING AT
ALL. You see.......a whole bunch of these so called hams......haven't a
clue of what they can do, or what they are doing.

Why confuse them?

Dan/W4NTI

Well there you go, that's why I said it to toad, because he knows
everything
and I did say at the beginning "I don't know the rules but if it's legal".
But I do understand that I have a free license and am just a "so called
ham". I know I can't correct somebody that's wrong, Ms. Flint has pointed
me straight on that subject. Thanks for pointing out my ignorance of
usenet rules.

Not rules....just the way it is.

Dan/W4NTI