Old June 2nd 05, 05:36 PM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 04:05:50 -1200, "Lou" wrote:

Hi folks,

Sorry to be a pest. I recently placed an FS ad in here for some stuff to get
rid of regarding CB. A few people wrote me and I replied. I've yet to hear
back from them, serious as they seemed. While they could have changed their
mind and that is ok... I am a bit puzzled as a friend of mine hasn't been
receiving my replies either. "Some" of my e-mails and seemingly "all" my
posts are going through ok, but other e-mails are not. I'm not sure what is
going on there. I don't want anyone to think I didn't reply to their e-mails
for info. I would have replied even if to tell them the stuff had already
been sold if in fact it had been.

IF the folks reading this did happen to write me... check your e-mail for my
reply or try writng me again. The e-mail is . As I
explained in my ad, this is the address I use rather than having my personal
in box bombarded with anymore spam.

Thanks for your patience in this issue,

Lou

This, this is probably not a good place to sell CBs. Spend a couple days here,
and you'll know why. But you can get pretty good money on ebay, which I highly
recommended.

Vinnie S.