Old June 2nd 05, 04:19 PM
Lucky

Default Astron PSU Arrived..DENTED

Hi Guys

Well my "brand new in Box" only taken out of box for pictures, arrived with
a dent in the bottom left hand side near the switch. It was double boxed and
had bubble wrap around it. The boxes arrived in Perfect condition. Not
crushed at all.

I wondered what the hell is going on here.
So I go back to the auction and take the picture he put up and enlarged it.
Sure enough you can see the dent in the picture if you look hard. I can't
believe this ****.

Take a look at the auction yourself. Take the picture and enlarge it. That's
the only way to see it. Look at the bottom left hand side and you can see
it's dented it on the side. What would you guys do? It looks like it might
have been dropped or something. Notice how he doesn't mention ONE word about
this dent. WTF is this world coming too?
Could the PSU be damaged inside?

Look along the left hand side and move down near the bottom. See it?

Lucky