Old June 2nd 05, 10:53 PM
dxAce

Tebojockey wrote:

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 17:43:38 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Tebojockey wrote:

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:35:03 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Tebojockey wrote:

R. Tanzania, 5050, date/freq only, map/tower card in 59 days for
English report and 1 IRC. V/s N. Nyamwocha.

Its certainly gotten easier to pry a QSL out of them since Mr. Nyamwocha took over the
QSL duties there.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

You got that right! This is my third out of them in a little over
twenty years. Before Mr. Nyamwocha took over, it was TOUGH! I dunno
what the problem was, maybe just hatred of the job, but they sure
didn't like to respond.

I had the opportunity to exchange a few e-mails with him, seems like a pretty nice guy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Out of curiosity, is he or anyone he knows or his family a DX'er?
That's what usually results in the complete turn-around of "no-answer"
policies!

He never indicated to me that he was a DX'er, nor did he mention anyone else in his family.
Sometimes I think it's just an individual who is interested in hearing from, and responding
to, listeners in far off places. Much like we, as DX'ers enjoy writing to, and hearing from
far off places.

dxAce
Michigan
USA