Old June 3rd 05, 02:34 AM
Tebojockey

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 20:16:13 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Tebojockey wrote:

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:52:47 -0400, "James"
wrote:

Each sentence.

--James--

-----------------------------------

James wrote:

Can someone interpret this message, in English ???

What part don't you understand?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

--James--

-----------------------

Que Huong Radio, f/d Que Huong Radio & Newspaper card in 17 days for
$1 and English report to California address. Also sent a coupon for a
local (to CA) Vietnamese restaurant. I'm closer to the real thing!
LOL. This is a clandestine broadcasting to VietNam.

No end to the sniping in this place, LOL. James, if you'll send me
your snail mail address, I'll splurge and buy you a new Webster's
dictionary. LOL.

Heck, I offered to help him out. More than ready to do so.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I know! That was right gentlemanly of you! Problem is, the
troll-in-training (and that's being kind) did not get the reaction he
was looking for, so he crawled right back down the dank little hole
from whence he emerged!

Al in CNMI