Old December 18th 03, 05:45 PM
Uncle Peter

"Mike Knudsen" wrote in message
In article , Irv Finkleman

writes:

I would have gone for it, but there didn't appear to be
any simple way to add the WARC bands! Is there a kit available? :-)

If each band tunes wide or broad enough, you won't need to.

And anyone with a hacksaw and blowtorch could get it onto 11m soon enough
(throw a mica cap across the 10m coil). Power it from a BIG inverter,

slip it
on the floor next to the gas pedal in your Peterbilt or Mac cab. If

you're
making any deliveries up here in Maine, you'll appreciate the warmth :-)
--Mike K.

Oscar loves trash, but hates Spam! Delete him to reply to me.

My SB220 works fine on all the WARC bands.

Pete