Old June 3rd 05, 08:02 PM
Bob Miller

Default Switching power supply noise

On Sun, 29 May 2005 09:17:03 GMT, Justín Käse
wrote:

Am considering getting the Icom PS-125 supply for a 756pro3,
are there any issues with switcher noise on the low bands with this
supply?
Currently my Alinco DM-330MVT produces some rather strong birdies on my
706mk2g in the AM broadcast band and to a lesser extent on up into 80
meters. It has a freq adjust pot that will move the noises, but the Icom
supply doesn't mention having this capability.

There's a review of that power supply at the ARRL web site for QST
product reviews, if you're a subscriber...

bob
k5qwg