Old June 3rd 05, 11:55 PM
John Smith

Ken:

Hindu's go to great lengths not to even step upon a single ant, for that
feel the untimely death of a single ant might well change the course of
history (ask Cecil if you don't believe me--he has claimed he is a Hindu
grin.)

But Ken, I think that knot matters even less than the life of the poor
ant in question... you are probably safe...

Warmest regards,
John
"Ken Bessler" wrote in message
Does a knot in insulated 16g stranded wire pose a problem
for a dipole at HF freqs? This is a 66' FD dipole, coax fed,
operating 40-10m with a KAT2 autotuner. The knots are 1/2"
away from the feedpoint & lock the antenna to it's center
insulator.

Ken

--
Just my 2¢ worth... 73's es gd dx de Ken KGØWX
Grid EM17ip, Flying Pigs #-1055, Digital On Six #350,