Old June 4th 05, 02:19 AM
Roger and Ute Brown

Not sure what you mean. If your missing only a few - then you know what
they look like. I suppose you could fabricate new ones easily enough. Many
60's were only equipped with the standard's (A,B,C,D) and perhaps a few
more - depending on what coil set's they had. They can be hard to find in
the exact band that you're looking for at times.
Roger/KL7Q
"Jim DeClercq" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to make drum scales for a HRO-60? I am missing a few.
If so, I would like to buy some. If not, I would appreciate knowing
what a completed set is supposed to look like.

K8JUM

/"\ Jim --Sylvania, Ohio, USA
\ / ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus! |
X against HTML mail | Copy me into your ~/.signature|
/ \ and postings | to help me spread! |
.