Old June 4th 05, 12:53 AM
Hank Oredson

"Justín Käse" wrote in message
news:42998624.5306058@chupacabra...
Am considering getting the Icom PS-125 supply for a 756pro3,
are there any issues with switcher noise on the low bands with this
supply?
Currently my Alinco DM-330MVT produces some rather strong birdies on my
706mk2g in the AM broadcast band and to a lesser extent on up into 80
meters. It has a freq adjust pot that will move the noises, but the Icom
supply doesn't mention having this capability.

I have the ICOM supply plus two ASTRON switchers running here.
No noise 40M - 70cm.
I don't operate 160 or 80 right now, so cannot comment on those bands.

--

... Hank

http://home.earthlink.net/~horedson
http://home.earthlink.net/~w0rli