Old June 4th 05, 05:42 AM
John Smith

I have seen piles of at a scrape metal yard here... also tons of state
radios and equip... I bought some for just the high power rf transistors
in 'em mrf454's and components... I usually go there for antenna
projects and have noticed this stuff comes in from time to time... also
have picked up some 800 mhz computers there, most worked great... here
they have a $20 minimum purchase--no problem for me grin

Warmest regards,
John
"Justice Gustine" wrote in message
"gb" wrote:

"DOUGLAS SNOWDEN" wrote in message
hlink.net...
150 ft or more foam dielectric.
Something like 1/2 inch CATV would be ok also.

Doug N4IJ

Local CATV outlet will have end of reel lengths of 1/2 and 7/8
hard-line
that should meet your needs. They have to pay to send it to land
fills (so
you save them money)

GB

Some sell it to scrap dealers and may not be so generous.

--
"A Sound Mind. A Healthy Body. Pick One" Mr. Hedge