Old June 5th 05, 02:29 AM
David Eduardo

"John Smith" wrote in message
Did you trust Nixon (your fearless leader) more than a couple of jerks in
the newspaper too? Ya never know who just might really tell ya what is
up...

More clearly: I would trust government controlled news in a totalitarian and
repressive state less than nearly anything else I might be offered. For
which reason, most RHC news is high on the lie meter.

"David Eduardo" wrote in message
m...

"John Smith" wrote in message
Radio Havana sure might NOT be "real truth", however, if they find out
some REAL DIRT on us, you can BET on hearing it there! grin ... I
wouldn't bet on US news...

I certainly would not trust a US based story from RHC. I'd be more
inclined to trust Reuters, AFP of Agencia Efe than anything from Cuba.