Old June 5th 05, 04:27 AM
running dogg

I've listened to RHC news and never found any false information. What
they highlight is to further the cause of Castro, but RHC is no more
biased than say FNC. In fact, I'd trust FNC less than RHC. I'm sure you
have heard FNC start their lies with "Some people say....."

In fact, I've heard RHC use The New York Times as a source. Castro has a
vested interest in making the US look as bad as possible, but that
interest is greatly helped by the really bad things that the US does. If
we hadn't invaded Iraq, RHC would have a lot less material to work with,
as well as being able to spread rumors about an American invasion of
Iran. From RHC reporting, I've learned that the Iranian mullahs are
really, really terrified that we're going to invade, and have been using
the Iraqi insurgency as a blueprint for what to do if/when we DO invade.
In a nutshell, the Iranians are going to allow us to march to Tehran in
triumph, then turn on the meat grinder and make life for our boys hell.
In all likelihood, Bush knows this, yet has been keeping it from the
American public in order to stop massive protests. If Bush DOES invade,
then he will be deliberately sending our kids into another catastrophe,
one that will likely require a draft.