Old June 5th 05, 10:58 PM
Henry Kolesnik

In TV broadcasting reflections from the antenna back to the transmitter will
be reflected by the transmitter to the antenna and the signal will be
rebroadcast albeit at somewhat less power. Then depending on the length of
transmission line the viewer may see ghosting.
In audio I don't know why and I have run my Collins 30S-1 into ladder line
with a 14 to SWR with no one except me knowing!

--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:02:17 -0400, "Fred W4JLE"
wrote:

You have created an all encompassing case from the original SWR of 1.7:1

Thanx Fred,

No one has ever been able to answer when the Transmitter rereflects
energy, why they need a tuner.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC