Old December 24th 03, 04:24 AM
Mike Knudsen

In article TkXFb.21712$J77.20557@fed1read07, "K7JEB"
writes:

Or more particularly, use Bill's Desktop Metaphor.

Simply drag and drop anything you want to upload
(files, folders) into the directory you are looking
at with the IE browser in FTP mode.

This isn't prominently explained anywhere in the
HELP files because everybody just *knows* it.
(Yeah, right!)

Wow! I never would have thought that the drag-n-drop would work over the Net
like that. In my case, too much knowedge was a bad thing -- I knew how much
was involved, and just never thought that this might work.

I've used drag-n-drop for some pretty weird things. Didi you know that when a
digital camera is hooked up via USB, and appears as a "removable device" on
your desktop, that you can drag and drop any kind of file into your camera's
memory card? Nice emergency backup trick. --Mike K.

Oscar loves trash, but hates Spam! Delete him to reply to me.